ICARS are seeking new members interested in joining the ICARS Technical Advisory Forum (TAF) in 2023 for a duration of 2 years (with potential for renewal).
ICARS established the TAF, as an independent advisory body for ICARS made up of 10-20 global experts covering different aspects of AMR including biomedical, social science and economics. TAF reviews and provides technical and expert advice on ICARS research project proposals. In addition, it provides technical advice on ongoing scientific activities when requested by ICARS. Meetings may at times include the full TAF, or more often a subset of the TAF when specific projects are reviewed and discussed. ICARS’ TAF brings broad range of expertise with professional affiliation, geographic representation, and gender balance.
New members should:
- Have demonstrated expertise, technical knowledge and experience in at least one (preferably more) AMR relevant topics in humans, animals, the environment (e.g. disease prevention and control in animal, human and environmental health systems).
- Have experience in behavioral science and/or health economics is considered desirable
- Have knowledge of the AMR context in LMICs
- Have experience in intervention and implementation research
- Be appointed in their individual capacities and not as a representative of their affiliated institute or country
Read the full Terms of Reference and apply by clicking the button below. Deadline: 13 March 2023